Moving Home Mortgages
Ready to make the next move? Let us take care of your mortgage so all you need to focus on is the move!
We are independent and have access to a range of mortgage deals that are here to help you if you’re looking for your next home.
Thinking of moving home?
Take a look at the things you’ll need to think about when looking to move home and applying for a new mortgage.
You’ll need to complete your mortgage application with our mortgage adviser
If you’re applying with someone else, make sure you’re both available because it’ll save time.
You’ll need to:
- Prepare the documents you’ll need such as pay slips, recent bank statements, details of any financial commitments, and proof of your identity
- Have details of the property you want to buy.
Our mortgage adviser will:
- Review your income and commitments
- Ask about your needs and circumstances and then recommend our most suitable mortgage for you.
- Give you an illustration which sets out the terms of the mortgage product and the total cost of the loan.
- Complete background checks with a Credit Reference Agency.
- Talk to you about valuation schemes and ask you to choose which scheme you want.
When all this is done and if everything is okay, your new mortgage lender will write to make you a mortgage offer.
We don’t tend to publish mortgage rates on our website. In most cases rates are negotiable and based squarely on the individual circumstances of the borrower, their plans, assets and income.
Firco are independent mortgage brokers who has strong relationships with the key lenders in the UK mortgage market, including those private banks who do not have a high-street presence. Arranging bespoke mortgage solutions for clients, providing a tailored one-to-one advisory service, delivered face-to-face or remotely, depending on what suits you.
Please Get In Touch and complete the form and we will normally contact you within the same working day during business hours or if you would prefer us to contact you outside normal business hours then please advise and we will quite happily do so. Alternatively you can email us with details about your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0151 372 0388